Do you want to play PUBG Mobile in high graphics mode? PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit APK can assist you in accomplishing this easily. Furthermore, even when the graphics are set to the highest setting, there are no lags.
Some PUBG Mobile graphics optimization apps are already available, such as GFX, Aoba Virtual, and Gaming mode PRO. However, most of them simply free up RAM and launch the game, rather than altering the graphics settings.
Continue reading for a step-by-step tutorial on how to use PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit APK to get the best performance in PUBG Mobile. I’ll provide you with a direct link to download the APK file for your Android device later.
What is PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit APK?
PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit is a third-party utility app for Android that improves device performance in PUBG Mobile. You may be aware that not all devices support HD, HDR, or Ultra HD graphic settings. Nonetheless, people want to have that fantastic gameplay on their device.
That is when PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit APK comes in handy. There are various versions of PUBG available on the market, including Lite, China, and Global. This app allows you to choose any version that is currently installed on your phone.
Furthermore, it includes all of the necessary settings, such as FPS rate, Graphics Style, and so on. However, four different graphic options are available.
- Basic Graphics: It offers basic settings such as Shadow, Style, Resolution, Graphics, Shadow pixel resolution.
- Advanced Graphics: This offers some advanced options mainly suitable for a few high-end phones.
- Experimental Graphics: This includes unstable and experimental features to try.
- Miscellaneous Graphics: This section includes features that are special and exclusive to the app only.
One of the best features of PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit APK is the availability of different graphic settings for various devices. If your Android device is in the list, you can import the settings with a single click. Here is a detailed description of the APK file.
|Name||PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit|
|Developed By||Trilokia INC.|
Download PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit APK Latest
Download the most recent version of the APK file from the link provided below. Also, please keep in mind that we constantly update our download links with the most recent version of the app released by the developer. So make sure to visit the site on a regular basis.
Try to Download:
- Zero lag mode – Activate this mode to optimize graphic settings automatically for zero lags.
- HDR+ Enabled – You can enable HDR mode on any device with this app.
- Better FPS – Increases your FPS regardless of your device’s GPU capability.
- All versions are available – This app can optimize settings for all the PUBG variants including the LITE version.
- Help & FAQ – Provides an in-detail guide for support and questions.
- Best Settings for your phone – You can directly import the best settings for your model in just one click.
- Graphics Rendering Level – You can change the graphics rendering level in Miscellaneous Graphics.
- Lightweight – The app is lightweight and doesn’t eat up much memory.
How To Install & Use PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit APK?
Step #1. Download the APK file from the above link.
Step #2. Go to File Manager App > Download Folder and tap on the APK file to install it normally.
Step #3. Launch the app and give it all the necessary permissions.
Step #4. Tap on the Game Variant and select the installed version.
Step #5. Tap the very first option in the app called “Best Settings For Your Phone” and scroll down to find your device.
Step #6. Tap on the IMPORT button next to the device model name.
Step #7. If your device is not listed you can change the Basic and Advanced Graphics settings according to your needs.
Step #8. You can enable Zero Lag and Memory boost mode in Advanced settings and increase or decrease Graphics and FPS level in Basic Settings.
Step #9. Alternatively, you can also import settings of any device with similar specifications to the one you have.
Using this app, I was able to achieve 40-50 FPS in HDR+ settings on a device with 3 GB of RAM. However, the best settings available for your device to import are frequently optimised for smooth and lag-free gameplay. If you need specific upgrades, you can always use the manual configuration. How did you find the app?
Please share your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions in the section below. Also, make sure to subscribe to our website’s notifications for daily updates.